As a trainer I recognise that everyone is an individual who requires a tailored programme to achieve the best results for their specific goal. My militant no nonsense approach gets you where you wanna be, no excuses. This makes me the perfect candidate to whip you into the best shape of your life, while still making every session not only varied, but a whole lot of fun so you don't fall off the wagon.
Replace to boring treadmill with pad work or a circuit routine including battle ropes, plyometric boxes and power bags to name a few. Make your strength training more interesting and effective my mixing it with functional training to shock the body.
Each client also gets free nutritional guidance, a personally tailored program suited for the clients fitness goals, wants and needs. We work on looking into and improving behaviour patterns, which might have prevented you successfully reaching and maintaining your goals in the past. All this along side the real body boot camp and access to the online virtual training sessions found here, will give you clear guidelines of what to do on days you don't see me.
So again NO EXCUSES..
1, MOTIVATION : Many individuals find it hard to stay motivated in the gym. A trainer can push you beyond your limits, getting results faster then you thought possible.
2. EDUCATION : You can learn valuable tools working with a personal trainer. Teaching you ways to adjust you lifestyle and nutrition on top of a fitness program can drastically improve your physique, health and general well being.
3.TECHNIQUE : At lest 80 percent of people train with poor technique. Using the correct technique, will not only optimise your workout, but gratefully reduce the chances of injury.
4. CONSITANCY : Having regular appointments with a trainer will reduce the chance of a person blowing off the gym.
5. EFFECTIVE INDIVIDUALISED WORKOUTS : A personal trainer will personalise your training program, not only to suit your wants, but also your needs. What you think is the best way to reach you goal, may not be the safest of most effective.
6. CONTINUOUS PROGRESSION : It is common for an individual to plateau while training. Working with a trainer ensures you are constantly shocking your body into responding. You could eventually surpass any expectations you have of yourself, and see yourself reseting goals and doing things you never thought possible.
7. FASTER AND BETTER RESULTS : Having a personal trainer to guide you through your fitness routine will help make sure you are spending time on the proper types of exercise. If you only have a limited amount of time to work out, a personal trainer will make sure you get the best results possible for the amount of time that you put it.
8. PROFESSIONAL GYM BUDDY : Having a trainer, means you have another person other then yourself that really cares about your success in achieving your goals.
9. CONFIDENCE : Speaking from personal experience, you become a more confident person the happier you are in your own skin. This personal gain is priceless.
10. A LOT MORE FUN : Training alone can sometimes because repetitive and boring, training with a personal trainer will make your gym sessions a lot more enjoyable, therefore a lot easier to stick to. Its all about getting into a routine.
The longer you wait, the further you’re getting from your goal. Those calories aren't burning themselves. Make the commitment to be healthy. I will be your partner every step (or plank or squat thrust) of the way. Contact me for a taster session.
Having a strong background In teaching group fitness Classes I also attract a lot of clients that want to work in pairs or small groups. I plan each session to be exciting, incorporating team work, partner work, challenges and games. Using a large variety of freestyle equipment and training styles makes it a perfect way to strengthen and build muscle while stripping the body of fat, especially in those times the gym can become a little crowded.
Training with a friend or in a small group can be more enjoyable as you use the energy from your friends, work colleagues or even strangers to push and inspire you to work that little bit harder.
This option requires a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 participants, for more information send me a messages in the contact me section.
10 Benefits of working with a personal trainer